alright dudebro i went to high school with
i see you posting bible quotes as your facebook status
and i see your profile picture with all your fraternity bros
and i see your steady relationship with your cute blonde girlfriend
i see all these things
but nothing changes the fact that in the seventh grade i caught you jacking off next to me in history class on the day we watched that documentary on nude male sculptures in ancient greece
I DON’T REBLOG THIS KINDA STUFF I SWEAR
BUT HOLY SHIT
IT’S ON THE FLOOR
THIS JUST GOT SO MUCH BETTER
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?
WHERE IS MY RAGGEDY MAN
JESUS, IS HE ON ROIDS?
Coming in 2018 is Disney’s next fairy tale mythology animated feature film, set amongst the South Pacific islands, rendered in a ‘painterly-style CGI’ (think the Paperman short): and y’all are going to LOVE IT:
The main character will be Moana Waialiki, a sea voyaging enthusiast, and the only daughter of a chief in a long line of navigators. When her family needs her help, she sets off on an epic journey. The film will also include demi-gods and spirits taken from real mythology.
nobody in college gives a shit ive seen peope walking to class in heavy snow in sweats and a tshirt and flip flops ive seen people wear studio headphones in lecture ive heard so many professors curse its really some next level shit and high school did not prepare me for it
I was not prepared for university particularly this one lecturer that would slip in a photograph of fisting into presentations to check we were paying attention
Mushrooms have an extraordinary ability to control the weather, scientists have learned.
By altering the moisture of the air around them, they whip up winds that blow away their spores and help them disperse.
Plants use a variety of methods to spread seeds, including gravity, forceful ejection, wind, water and animals. Mushrooms have long been thought of as passive seed spreaders, releasing their spores and then relying on air currents to carry them.
But new research has shown that mushrooms are able to disperse their spores over a wide area even when there is not a breath of wind - by creating their own weather.
Scientists in the US used high-speed filming techniques and mathematical modelling to show how oyster and Shitake mushrooms release water vapour that cools the air around them, creating convection currents. This in turn generates miniature winds that lift their spores into the air.
I for one welcome our new fungal overlords
I once made that exact same statement in response to an article about how some fungi have developed ways of "farming" animals and humans for their own benefit, and people started screaming.
Asked by Anonymous
- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
i’m writing an essay about high school teachers and i put this as the cover photo just to see if my teacher will say something
okay, i couldn’t fucking resist it. i had to put an entire page just of pictures from that episode omg
fucking art teacher
just found this post again. now I understand why I failed high school